Model International Leaders Meet is a conference/meet platform where youth leaders get an opportunity to develop public speaking skills, research ability, and diplomacy that help them to become better leaders. MILM aims to engage youth leaders from all over India and provides them with a platform to represent countries and put forth their position, and opinions as representatives of the allotted country on the agenda of that year. It is a platform to Think, Share and Grow. This meet brings about exposure and understanding of international relations and a chance to make a difference. Model G20 acts as a simulation of actual G20 summit and is a golden opportunity for young leaders to try their hands at international diplomacy and think on a global level.
About Model G20:
The Group of Twenty (G20) is the premier forum for international economic cooperation. It plays an important role in shaping and strengthening global architecture and governance on all major international economic issues. Model G20 aims to engage youth leaders from all over India and provides them with a platform to represent countries and put forth their position, and opinions as representatives of the allotted country on the agenda of that year. India holds the presidency of the prestigious inter-governmental organisation.
In the challenging post pandemic world, times of disturbed world peace and economic instability, India has a chance to show through its presidency of G20, the way ahead. MILM 2023 is a celebration of India’s G20 Presidency and a chance given to youngsters to be a part of a unique once in 20 years celebration. It is a simulation of the G20 meet being hosted and presided over by India making it the first Model G20 being organised in India.
Theme: Global Partnerships: Challenges & Opportunities.
- To understand the working of G20 and measures taken by different countries towards it.
- To promote third-person perspective thinking.
- To understand global challenges and opportunities through partnership.
- To gain more exposure and understanding of international relations.
- To document present measures taken by countries and to encourage innovative ideas which can be implemented in the future for the betterment of the world.
Countries will be allotted at a stipulated date well ahead of MILM 2023.
Who can attend
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and PhD students
- Young professionals
- Age group: 18 – 30 years
Programme Dates: 30-31 January 2023
Last date of registration is 15th January 2023
Duration: 2 days
Medium of Instruction
Venue and Host Campus
Indian Institute of Democratic Leadership,
Rambhau Mhalgi Prabodhini, Keshav Srushti,
Uttan Road, Uttan Village, Bhayander West,
Divyam Agarwal: 81094 62840 | Sushil Kumar: 70101 14224 | Anisha Chavan: 99675 14071
There will be cash prizes for –
- Best Delegate – Winner (Overall)
- Best Delegate – Runner-up (Overall)
Apart from the above, there will be the following awards:
- Best Contingent – Winner
- Best Contingent – Runner-up
- Best Diplomat – Winner (Overall)
- Best Diplomat – Runner-up (Overall)
- Best Draft Resolution – Winner (Overall)
- Best Draft Resolution – Runner-up (Overall)
- Alert Delegate Award
- Best Position Paper – Winner
- Best Campus Ambassador
- Best Social Media Influencer
Become a Campus Ambassador for IIDL’s Model International Leaders Meet – ‘MILM Model G20 2023’ aiming to build the leaders of tomorrow. Improve your communication and leadership skills and get a chance to earn a certificate and recognition from the Indian Institute of Democratic Leadership, which is part of the prestigious Rambhau Mhalgi Prabodhini.
- Create a buzz and excitement about ‘Model International Leaders Meet 2023’ in your college.
- Post about ‘Model International Leaders Meet 2023’ on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Make fellow college mates register.
- Be the face of ‘Model International Leaders Meet 2023’ in your college and represent the brand.
- The Campus Ambassador with the highest entries from his/her college will be awarded the Best Campus Ambassador Award.
- Campus Ambassador’s college with the best scores will be awarded Best Institute Award.
- All Campus Ambassadors who register at least 5 delegates from their campus will be given an appreciation certificate.
For any query regarding Campus Ambassadors, please contact:
Shrirang Khokale: 8319044947 | Gargi Arora: 9811170320